We are THEWOLFPACKSTORE.COM a service provided by WOLFPACK OUTDOORS PRIVATE .Ltd. from, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560034.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password. Data that we collect: We may collect information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Site.
IN OTHER WORDS, Personal Information provided by you is used only:
1) If You Place the order for delivery of any product or service from the website, then to fulfill your request for delivery of such products , certain requirements like payment processing , delivery of the product or any other specify details is required.
2) To facilitate your use of the Website;
3) To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various services;
4) To provide you with information about WOLFPACK”S products/services and to send you information, materials, and offers from Wolfpack;
5) To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Wolfpack’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
6) To send you surveys and marketing communications that Wolfpack believes may be of interest to you;
7) To personalize your experience on the Website and Wolfpack’s other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you;
8) To help you address your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
9) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
10) To improve the services, content, integrity and advertising on the Website;
11) To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
12) To inform you about any offers / or discounts periodically provided by Wolfpack on specify products.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. Credit Check and Fraud Prevention: We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by BANGALORE courts. Wolfpack is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website may also be linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Wolfpack shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below). A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Wolfpack and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Disclosure: Wolfpack will use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization. You acknowledge and agree that Wolfpack may preserve any communication by You with Wolfpack through the Website or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Wolfpack determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(1) comply with legal process;
(2) enforce this Policy;
(3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or
(4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Wolfpack, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
Other uses of your personal information We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, SMS updates, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please unsubscribe and follow the unsubscription process; Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to unsubscription from the other..
You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Consent By accessing the Website, You have agreed to the terms set out in this Policy.
Wolfpack may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at Wolfpack’s sole discretion or on account of changes in law. Wolfpack will not reduce your rights under this Policy without Your explicit consent. Wolfpack may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless you have instructed Wolfpack not to, but you should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, Wolfpack shall not be required to notify you of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute your acceptance of those changes.